Slider

Friday, July 10, 2015

Lincoln turns one | Central Florida Family Photographer

I can't believe this little munchkin is one already. I literally JUST blogged his birth. No really, I just blogged it today. Opps. I've never been good at keeping up with this blog but today I noticed how many amazing sessions I have not shared on here. So I'm vowing here that I will blog more (ahhh now that I've said it you can hold me accountable)! 

We met up and did a quick mini session for Lincoln's 1st birthday. We took a few family pictures and then sat him in front of his very first cake. He thought it was fun but didn't love it nearly as much as the rest of us did. It worked out well for us because we went out to dinner and then all enjoyed a little slice of cake ourselves. (#not21dayfriendly) 

Seriously though, how sweet is he with his spiky hair and little teeth! Happy, happy birthday sweet boy! I love you. 

To see Lincolns birth go here and to see his newborn session go here.







0 comments:

I am a natural light photographer in Central Florida that specializes in maternity, newborn, children and family sessions. My desire is to offer custom photography that fit you and your family. My work is a blend of lifestyle and styled photography.
DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD