Slider

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Lincoln is here! | Lake County Newborn Photographer | Central Florida Newborn Photographer |

Meet Lincoln, my best friend's little man. I can't even tell you how much I already love this little boy. I hate that this family lives four hours away from me, but was so happy when his mommy and daddy decided to bring him to me for his newborn session. I loved taking his pictures but I also loved that they stayed with us for the weekend and I had plenty of time to snuggle him. I also got to watch my best friend be a mom. Motherhood sure does look good on her. I kept wondering "how does she have it all together?!" I remember crying a lot when Greyson was first home from the hopsital. I cried when I was happy. tired. sad. tired. unsure. tired.... I guess I remember being really tired in that season? Anyways, she has made motherhood look easy and way less exhausting. I'll be working on his birth blogpost shortly. Those images might be my favorite... ever! But for now, enjoy this cutie at 11 days old.










1 comments:

Mrs. Julie Graham said...

Thanks for loving us and taking such beautiful photos that we will always cherish!

I am a natural light photographer in Central Florida that specializes in maternity, newborn, children and family sessions. My desire is to offer custom photography that fit you and your family. My work is a blend of lifestyle and styled photography.
DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD