Slider

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Cousins | Central Florida Children's Photographer

Cousins: childhood playmates that grow up to be forever friends.

I am thrilled that my boys are getting to grow up surrounded by family. Watching how Greyson and my cousin's little ones are beginning to love each other and truly enjoy playing is a sweet reminder of my childhood. Most of my early memories in life include my cousins from both sides of my family.

Knowing that time passes all too quickly and one day these little ones will be grown up with kids of their own I asked each of my cousins to bring their little ones over for a group picture. Between all of us we currently have seven kids… two are new babies. I honestly went into it with low expectations (because you should see our pictures from our group trip to the pumpkin patch last fall!) I figured if nothing else we'd get pictures of everyone crying and in twenty years we'd love those just as much.

But I actually love what we got. Each picture shows so much of their personalities. We surprised their great-grandmother with a little album with all of the pictures. She cried when she opened it. So I'd say we hit a home run with these seven little people.

Hoping that these cousins are not only their first friends… but lifelong friends.


























0 comments:

I am a natural light photographer in Central Florida that specializes in maternity, newborn, children and family sessions. My desire is to offer custom photography that fit you and your family. My work is a blend of lifestyle and styled photography.
DESIGNED WITH LOVE BY BDD